Best Christmas Messages For Girlfriend

Tuesday 18 November 2014
  • “I am thinking of you and that makes me feel very well. Merry Christmas, gorgeous.
    I hope you have a very good time this Christmas Eve.”
  •  “I love telling you sweet things to make you happy,
    but today I will also say merry Christmas Eve, my beautiful lady.”
  • You are one of the best things that happen to me
    I just couldn’t imagine without you in my life
    You’ve become a big part of me now.
    And I will always be thankful to God for that.
    Merry Christmas
  • This is the most ideal time of the year to look back
    And realize everything that we did that has become
    A big part of who we’ve become now.
    I have nothing to regret.
    Looking back just reminded me nothing
    but all the happy moments we shared together.
    I wish to have more moments with you!
    Merry Christmas!
  • For the most special Girl in my life,
    Who love me unconditionally,
    Who care for me
    Who cherish me
    Merry Christmas!
  • “I am very happy to be your boyfriend, to hug and kiss you tender and passionately,
    to look into your eyes and say merry Christmas Eve to you.
  •  “You know how much I love you and I keep thinking of you.
    The only thing I want now is for you to have a merry Christmas Eve and be happy.”
  • “It will only take you a few seconds to read this message,
    but my love for you will last forever.
    Merry Christmas Eve.
    I love you very much.”
  • Your love arrivedin my heart many years ago but it is still that strong and gets stronger every day.
    I am wishing you the best christmas ever.
  • For christmas I am sending you 10o cuddles and 10,000 kiss because
    I love you more than anything else
  • This festival of Christmas,
    Will be more joyful and wonderful,
    Because of your presence in my life,
    I mean a lot,
    I love you
    Merry Christmas!
  • Christmas Messages

 
©